Help protect your DJI Air 3 drone from dirt, dust and scratches by elevating it from the ground with elevated landing legs for the DJI Air 3
If you’re having your DJI Air 3 take off from beaches, sandy ground, rocks or dusty areas – having your drone slightly elevated from the ground can help protect it from getting dirt and dust in the motors, meaning your drone will last longer! Providing the additional height from the ground will also help prevent damage to your camera, gimbal and undercarriage of your drone.
- provide approximately 4cm of elevation from the ground, meaning your gimbal and underbelly of your DJI Air 3 drone are not touching the ground
- Made from high quality plastics and moulded to fit firmly on your DJI Air 3 drone
- Designed to sit under the drone body, clipping on and off easily without affecting sensors
- Lightweight, coming in at approximately 50grams only
- Provide roughly 3cm elevation for your DJI Air 3 drone from the ground
- approximately 50 grams weight
Compatible with the Air 3 only
Can I leave the legs on when storing the drone?
No unfortunately as the legs sit under the drone, they cannot be left on when storing your drone
So – if your wanting to increase the life of your drone, helping prevent dust and dirt from entering the motors and minimising scratches is essential. Using our elevated landing legs designed specifically for the Air 3 will help!
Product Notes – This product contains only the set of elevated landing legs, no additional pictured items are included.