Help protect your DJI Mavic 2 Pro or DJI Mavic 2 Zoom from dirt, dust and scratches by elevating it from the ground with elevated landing legs for the DJI Mavic 2 Series
If you’re having your DJI Mavic 2 Pro or Mavic 2 Zoom take off from beaches, sandy ground, rocks or dusty areas – having your drone slightly elevated from the ground can help protect it from getting dirt and dust in the motors, meaning your drone will last longer! Providing the additional height from the ground will also help prevent damage to your camera, gimbal and undercarriage of your drone.
These elevated landing legs, designed specifically for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom, can be left on your drone when being stored, folding into the existing spaces, also allowing the elevated landing legs to be kept on when the drone is in most carry cases (ALL of ours!)
- provide approximately 3cm of elevation from the ground, meaning your gimbal and underbelly of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro or Mavic 2 Zoom are not touching the ground
- Made from high quality plastics and moulded to fit firmly on your DJI Mavic 2 Series drone
- Designed to fold in with the legs of your DJI Mavic 2 Series drone, taking up no additional space in most storage solutions
- Lightweight, coming in at approximately 9grams only
- Provide roughly 3cm elevation for your DJI Mavic 2 Series from the ground
- approximately 9 grams weight
Compatible with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and DJI Mavic 2 Zoom drones only
Can I leave the legs on when storing the drone?
Yes! These legs have been designed to fold into the existing drone design and subsequently can be stored in most storage cases (all the ones we have!)
So – if your wanting to increase the life of your drone, helping prevent dust and dirt from entering the motors and minimising scratches is essential. Using our elevated landing legs designed specifically for the Mavic 2 Series will help!
Product Notes – This product contains only the set of elevated landing legs, no additional pictured items are included.