Customise your DJI Mavic Air 2 with a set of Fire n Flames Drone Skin Decal Wrap Stickers!
Looking for a way to make your drone your own, or brighten it up in the sky? Our Mavic Air 2 Drone Skin Decal Wrap Stickers are made from high quality 3M car wrap vinyls, designed and made to order in Australia.
Using genuine 3M Car Wrap Vinyls, these Mavic Air 2 Drone Skin Decal wrap stickers are designed specifically to go around the curves of your drone.
DESIGNED AND MADE BY DRONE ACCESSORIES AUSTRALIA
- High quality printing on high quality 3M car wrap vinyl
- Creating vivid colours and brightening up your drone
- Stickers included for coverage as per product images, including remote controls
- High quality graphics in bright vibrant colours, printed on a Roland Printer using eco solvent inks
- Made using high quality genuine 3M Car Wrap Vinyls
- The combination of the vinyl and the printing creates graphics designed to last!
- Easy to apply (although we do recommend a set of tweezers for those smaller parts!) and easy to remove when you wish without leaving residue on your drone
- Full instructions provided for application of your skin, including a ‘map’ of where each part goes. No fumbling trying to guess and then needing to remove parts to fix them!
This set of drone skin wrap stickers is compatible with the DJI Mavic Air 2 ONLY
Is the undercarriage covered on the drone?
We work to cover as much of the drone as possible, and have the undercarriage covered with the exception of areas where there are sensors and heat release.
Do I need to use a hair dryer or heat gun to apply?
No! We recommend NOT using a hair dryer or heat gun to apply our skins. Besides the risk to damaging the internals of the drone with the heat – the skins do not need it to be applied. The 3M vinyl we use to make the skins is flexible without the need of heat!
Are these easy to remove when I’m done?
Yes – the 3M vinyl is designed to be long lasting, however able to be removed without leaving any residue.
Can I re-use my stickers?
Unfortunately not – once you have put the stickers on, and removed them from your drone – they cannot be reused down the track
Will these stickers make my drone waterproof?
We see a lot of people advertise ‘waterproof’ as a feature of their sticker sets, however given that the stickers don’t cover the joins or battery openings etc – it is not possible for them to waterproof your drone. We will add though that the skins themselves won’t get damaged from a bit of water from rain etc – they will wipe dry.
Besides being able to personalize your drone, we find the stickers can also help increase visibility of your drone when you are flying as well! We spent a lot of time over the last couple of years researching and testing vinyls, and building designs from the ground up when new drones are released etc – our skins really are a bit of a labour of love for us J
So, grab a set of skins in your favourite design now! What are you waiting for!
Product Note – This product contains one set of stickers for the DJI Mavic Air 2, including remote control only. No other products pictured are included.