Help protect your DJI Air 2s and Mavic Air 2 from dirt, dust and scratches by elevating it from the ground with elevated landing legs for the DJI Air 2s and Mavic Air 2
If you’re having your DJI Air 2s or Mavic Air 2 take off from beaches, sandy ground, rocks or dusty areas – having your drone slightly elevated from the ground can help protect it from getting dirt and dust in the motors, meaning your drone will last longer! Providing the additional height from the ground will also help prevent damage to your camera, gimbal and undercarriage of your drone.
The rear elevated landing legs, designed specifically for the DJI Air 2s or Mavic Air 2, can be left on your drone when being stored, folding into the existing spaces, also allowing the elevated landing legs to be kept on when the drone is in most carry cases (ALL of ours!). The front legs, as a result of the height – do need to be removed which is an easy process to undertake!
- provide approximately 3cm of elevation from the ground, meaning your gimbal and underbelly of your DJI Air 2s or Mavic Air 2 are not touching the ground
- Made from high quality plastics and moulded to fit firmly on your DJI Air 2s or Mavic Air 2 drone
- The rear legs are designed to fold in with the legs of your DJI Air 2s or Mavic Air 2 drone, taking up no additional space in most storage solutions. The front legs are easily removed for storage.
- Lightweight, coming in at approximately 9grams only
- Provide roughly 3cm elevation for your DJI Air 2s or Mavic Air 2 Series from the ground
- approximately 9 grams weight
Compatible with the DJI Air 2s and Mavic Air 2 only.
Can I leave the legs on when storing the drone?
The rear legs can be left on as pictured, however the front legs would need to be removed.
So – if your wanting to increase the life of your drone, helping prevent dust and dirt from entering the motors and minimising scratches is essential. Using our elevated landing legs designed specifically for the Air 2s or Mavic Air 2 will help!
Product Notes – This product contains only the set of elevated landing legs, no additional pictured items are included.