For RPA operators, with their AROC which is generally part of completing your RePL, an Airband Radio is part of your essential toolkit. The Icom A25CE is a CASA approved Airband Radio, meeting the needs of drone and aviation users. The Airband radio from Icom provides clear two way communications suitable for drone operations, with the relevant and required airband frequencies.
Drone Accessories Australia are an approved Icom Australia Dealer, and all of our stock is purchased from Icom Australia.
There are many people selling Airband Radios that do not meet Australian requirements, including Icom versions from other countries. Please make sure any AirBand product you buy is approved for use in Australia.
PLEASE NOTE – You Must Hold A Current AROC To Use Or Purchase This Item, Proof Of AROC May Be Requested Before Item Ships
Next Generation Icom Air Band Radio
- 25 kHz channel Spacing
- 1500 mW loud audio provides clear communications
- 6 W (PEP) output power
- Up to 17 hours of long battery life
- IP57 dust-protection and waterproof construction
- LCD and key backlight for night time operation
- Compatible with third-party aviation headsets
- Auto Noise Limiter (ANL) for noise reduction
- Side Tone function
- Internal VOX capability
- 300 memory channels with 12 character names
- BNC type antenna connectorPlease Note: The IC-A25CE does Not Support Bluetooth