For RPA operators, with their AROC which is generally part of completing your RePL, an Airband Radio is part of your essential toolkit. The Icom A25NE is a CASA approved Airband Radio, meeting the needs of drone and aviation users. The Airband radio from Icom provides clear two way communications suitable for drone operations, with the relevant and required airband frequencies.
Drone Accessories Australia are an approved Icom Australia Dealer, and all of our stock is purchased from Icom Australia.
There are many people selling Airband Radios that do not meet Australian requirements, including Icom versions from other countries. Please make sure any AirBand product you buy is approved for use in Australia.
PLEASE NOTE – You Must Hold A Current AROC To Use Or Purchase This Item, Proof Of AROC May Be Requested Before Item Ships
** LIMITED TIME ONLY – Includes a bonus Icom VS-3 Bluetooth Headset **
Next Generation Icom Air Band Radio
Icom’s Next Generation Air Band Radio with Built-in GPS and Built-in Bluetooth®
The IC-A25NE also includes $220 (RRP) in added extras: the BP289 – 6xAA Battery Pack and our OPC-2379 Headset Adapter Cable for using a third-party Aviation headset.
- Full air band coverage (118-136.992 Mhz)
- 6 Watts (PEP) High RF Output Power
- Easy-to-use Interface
- 2.3 inch Large High Visibility LCD
- “Flip-Flop” Channel Recall
- Built-in Bluetooth® for Hands-Free Operation
- Intelligent Battery with Detailed Battery Status
- VOR (VHF Omni-directional radio range) Navigation Functions (IC-A25NE model)
- Near Station Search Function
- IP57 dust-protection and waterproof construction
- Built-in GPS Receiver with Simplified Waypoint NAV
- Flight Plan with Android™ / IOS™ App