Using a DJI remote control and struggling to see your screen from sun glare?
Our phone sunhood helps to reduce glare on the screen of your phone when flying your drone. Fitting a wide range of mobile phones, the sunhood suits the DJI RC-N1 or DJI RC-N2 remote control. You can also use the older style remote controls, but only when used with our aluminium tablet holder.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble, folding down flat for easy storage
- Designed to be durable, made from leather materials
- Will fit devices up to 20cm wide and 9.5cm height – it will easily handle an iPhone 15 Pro Max or Samsung s23 Plus for example (please note – it is not designed to hold tablets)
- Options to extend the amount of sun shading needed, with the ability to fold additional sunshade in or out of use
- Will fit into the standard remote control for the DJI Mini 2, DJI Mavic Air 2, DJI Air 2s and DJI Mavic 3
- When combined with our aluminium tablet holder, it can also be used with the older style remote controls (check out the pictures further through the image list) – our aluminium tablet holders come in red and black!
- cables are easily used with side access
- Measurements when folded – 20cm x 7cm
- Weight – 100g
- Colour – Black
- Compatible with the DJI RC-N1 or RC-N2 Remote
- Compatible when combined with our aluminium tablet holders with the DJI Mavic Mini, DJI Spark, DJI Mavic Air, DJI Mavic 2 Zoom, DJI Mavic 2 Pro for phones up to the measurements provided
Not sure which remote you have? Visit our FAQ for ‘Which DJI Remote?’ for more details and to confirm your remote information.
Will this work with a tablet
as they would generally exceed the recommended measurements, tablets are too large for this sunhood. The sunhood has been designed for use with mobile phones up to the measurements provided.
If your looking to improve your visibility to your device when flying, this sunhood is a great solution for your needs!
Product Notes – Contains only the sunhood, other items pictured are not included.