Designed to improve visibility of your drone, during both night and daytime operations these LED strobes come in three colour options.
NOTE: White only currently available. For three colour options, please refer to the USB-C Strobon products.
- 2+ hours continuous operation with onboard battery.
- Powerful Cree® Standalone LED
- No Cabling required
- Easy to use single button interface.
- Onboard battery status and charge indicator system.
- Compatible with all 5V MicroUSB cables and chargers.(cable not included)
- Contact Pads(L+ and L-) for the external LED support.
- Battery with internal overcharge and discharge protection.
PLEASE NOTE – these do NOT include an attachment method to your drone, as each drone will require something slightly different sized or shaped. We find the best option is to use something similar to Velcro to attach the LED Strobe to your drone in an appropriate area of the drone which will not block sensors, air vents or propellers.
PLEASE NOTE – charging cable is not provided. This requires just a micro USB connection, to your choice of charger (USB to the computer or something)
- Dimensions: 20mm x 16mm x 8mm
- Weight: 4gr
- Current Consumption: <30mA per hour
- Charge Port: MicroUSB
- Charge Current: 40mA max.
- Charge Time: ~2 hours
- Battery Type: 80mA LiPo Battery with safe and reliable PCM circuit.
Because of the human eye’s limitations, Every colour has different visibility and energy transfer rate.
Also, every LED colour has different chemical compounds and efficiency.
According to our experience in years;
WHITE: The best visibility and efficiency.
RED: 2th in the visibility and efficiency is the same as white but the best for the warning.
GREEN: 3th in visibility and efficiency. Best for Standard RED/GREEN (Left/Right) navigation usage.
- BATTERY STATUS: Press the button then release to learn battery status when it is OFF.
(1 blink: Need Charge, 2 blinks: It’s OK, 3 blinks: Fully Charged)
- ON/OFF: Press and hold the button for 3 seconds to turn ON or OFF
- CHARGE: Plug it to any micro USB charger or computer port when charging required.
– The LED will blink with very short bursts when charging.
– The LED will blink with 1 second ON / 2 seconds OFF pattern when the battery is fully charged.
It takes 2 hours for empty batteries.
The battery includes its own PCM module. This module protects the battery from overcharge and discharges for a long lifespan. If there is no life sign on the circuit when you press the button, probably discharge protection has activated because of low battery voltage. Just charge it to turn on.