When you need to use a device that won’t fit in the standard remote control grips, or want to have more angles and height on your device – our Aluminium Tablet / Smartphone holder will help meet your needs!
With a strong aluminium base and stem the aluminium tablet smartphone holder for the DJI remote is lightweight and easy to fold. Allowing for the use of devices outside of what can be used in the standard remote grips, this tablet / smartphone holder can take devices from 3.5” to 10.5” and is fully adjustable to in both display angle and positioning.
Having the flexibility to change the angle and positioning allows you to create the most ergonomic position for yourself, letting you focus on getting the perfect shot with more comfort! The flexibility of the positioning also allows a greater separation between your device and the thumb sticks on the remote, and also allows for our signal extenders to be used at the same time.
- Manufactured using lightweight aluminium alloy
- Base Colour – RED
- Can hold phones and tablets up to 10.7”
- Fully adjustable to allow for your individual preferences on height and angles
- Comes with a lanyard, to allow weight distribution – rather than taking the full weight of the remote and device in your hands (great for those long flying sessions!)
- Easy to fold down, making it easy to store and transport along with your other drone gear
- Easy to assemble, with the required instructions and tools all contained in the box
- Tripltek 8 Pro Compatible
For use with the DJI RC-N1 / RC-N2 or the original remote that came with the DJI Spark, Mavic Pro, Mavic Air and Mavic 2 (with the opening at the base for the phone holder).
When used with the RC-N1 or RC-N2 as it can be a little top heavy, we recommend the smaller tablets and phones only when using this.
Can I still use the cable that came with my drone to connect to the device?
- We recommend purchasing a longer cable, as the cables that come with the DJI Drones, tends to only be 15cm long. We have cables available that are 30cm and have found these to be ideal to use with these tablet holders without additional cables ‘dangling’ and getting in the way. Click here to find all our cable options (please check they are compatible with your drone as needed!)
Can I still use a Sunhood when using this tablet holder?
- Unlike a lot of the sunhoods in the market, our sunhoods can still be used when using this tablet holder. Just select the size for your device, or if you’re not sure – reach out and we can help you!
The aluminium tablet holders are our most popular tablet holders, and the one we use ourselves! Unlike some of the others in the market – this one folds down really small – making it easy to add to your drone gear. It is the sturdiest one we have tested to date and with the flexibility in both the devices you can use, and the viewing angles you can use – it is a must have for drone flyers.
If you are looking for the best tablet holder we have, make sure to pop this one in your order!
Product Notes: This product contains the tablet holder, and required assembly tools. No additional pictured items are included with this product.